The Start of Europe

So now its our third full day here and this is what's happened so far.
We left early Sunday morning and left to Vegas, where we quickly realized we had no way to get to Terminal Two. After an hour we were on a bus with our luggage and arrived at terminal two. We stood near people speaking German and were awarded when our airline showed up on the board nearby. My mother and brother soon joined us and we were on our way! Security was a breeze. Seems a little lax since the last time I went to Europe. And two plane rides, and a 4 hour car drive later (traveling for exactly 24 hours) we arrived for dinner at my grandparents house. The next day we went to Holland:





The cheese was my favorite. And we got some of Hollands famous Pommes (French Fries):

And last but not least, we found the beer from the Simpsons!
I'll be updating soon! Tomorrow we go to Dusseldorf and do the Rhine River Tour :)

Comments

  1. I love how non-chalant and awesome it is that you can say, "And then we went to Holland." Or how about you get to your grandparents after 24 hours of travelling, in GERMANY to have dinner. Freaking awesome you lucky ducks! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rinny!
    Auntie Lisa here. Cool blog...I have one somewhere on this website (HAD to make one for one of my classes a couple of years ago). Anyhow...looks like you're having a great time. Tell Karl-o, your mom and your "other" Auntie I said "Hi, and to have a great time!"
    I'll have Shea check it out later (he's studying right now for his summer school HIGH SCHOOL Algebra final this week- he's completed one year of HS Algebra in 5 weeks! --Plus, he has the highest GPA in the class--not bad for a 6th grader, huh?). I'll check back in tomorrow for updates on your antics.
    Be a good girl and if you can't be good, well....try not to get caught ! lol
    Love you, Auntie Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts